Online Jewelry Design Course
Jewelry Making Course Overview
This online jewelry making course will help you master the art of jewelry design. Start with the basics then move on to more advanced beading and wire working techniques. This online jewelry design class teaches different layout patterns, string beads, jump rings, French wire transitions, Danish clusters and knotted necklaces. Professional jewelry designers will demonstrate these jewelry making techniques on stunning HD video. They will provide you with the basic business skills necessary to sell your work online or in-person at trunk shows and craft fairs.
We give you all the supplies to complete a series of design projects throughout the online jewelry design course. This includes beads and a full tool kit. These projects will be evaluated by your mentor. This instructor is an experienced jewelry designer who will give you feedback and help you master the skills taught in the course.
What You'll Learn from Our Online School
After completing the Jewelry Design course, students will be able to:
- Master the art of jewelry Design from the basics to more advanced beading and wire techniques.
- Demonstrate jewelry making skills. This includes layout patterns, string beads, jump rings, French wire transitions, Danish clusters and knotted necklaces.
- Create unique pieces of jewelry.
- Describe the importance of color, balance, volume, emphasis, line and texture when creating jewelry pieces.
- Explain the key strategies of jewelry display that will enhance his or her work and photograph them.
- Create cohesive lines of jewelry that represent his or her signature style.
- Explain basic business skills and techniques to sell his or her work online or in person.
- Maintain creativity by learning about new techniques to set his or her jewelry apart, as well as how to find outlets for inspiration.
What You Get in Our Online Jewelry Making Course
- 24/7 access to expertly prepared online jewelry making class materials — lessons and HD video
- One-to-one feedback from a professional jewelry designer as your mentor — there to help you improve
- Access to a team of advisors — available by phone and email to answer all your questions
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- Access to our student forum — an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work
- 14 days to review the online ourse risk-free — full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIAD Certificate in Jewelry Design delivered upon graduation
The New York Institute of Art and Design online course in jewelry design will take your designs from aspiring to pro, become fluent in composition, color theory, patterns and stringing techniques learn to use jump rings, spirals, right angle weaves, French wire transitions, Danish clusters, and more, master these building blocks, then learn business basics, packaging, and marketing. All the elements you'll need to launch your own jewelry line are covered in six, easy to navigate units. Work with your mentor. A professional jewelry designer will guide you through the creation of your own line by reviewing your designs, packaging, photography, table displays, and finally, your Etsy presence. And because it's online, you can take our course wherever you are, whenever you want to, at your own pace, nurture your inner designer. Enroll today.